Sunday, October 11, 2009

I don't flip burgers I'm a college graduate.

Not really a graduate. Again they are song lyrics, this time from mc chris's "Illy oi!"

Jemina Pearl's new album came out and I got it and am very satisfied. It's a tad poppier sound-wise and lyrics-wise than Be Your Own PET (Jemina's old band, and one of my favorite), but I'm so faithful to her work I can't help but love it.

I know it's been a while since I updated. Since I last updated I committed myself to rehab a fourth time, vacationed in Colorado, and got a new job. It's minimum wage part-time at Taco Bell but I was promised my original position in the next six months, which is full-time shift supervisor at $11 an hour. Can't wait to start bringing in some good money. I'll finally be able to pay rent.

I'm kinda drawing a blank right now but I'll update more I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment