Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sawed-off shotgun HAND ON THE PUMP.

Title from "Da Rockwilder" by Method Man & Redman. Their new album feels over-produced. Too much sheen, not enough rhythm. It's hard to top an album like "Blackout!" Either way, the album came out the same day as Eminem's recent album, and it's better than that, so whatever.

Had my first job interview yesterday at Staples. There is a follow-up on Monday. This will be my first job in almost three years. It's being done through an employment services agency. Reason I need their help is due to mental illness deeming me almost unemployable ever since I left my last job in 2006.

In 2005 I was diagnosed with bipolar 2 disorder after coming home from self-committing myself to a rehab center after a mental breakdown that led me to attempt to break up with my then-girlfriend, and emotional exhaustion that was causing suicidal tendencies. I have since committed myself three times with two out-patient programs. I am also dosed up to the eyeballs on anti-psychotics to keep me from bouncing off the wall. I've been doing pretty good for about four months now.

That previous paragraph is taken from my online dating profile. I am still single and don't know why.

This job will finally get me the money I need to pay rent for the new place and also to get a new music sequencer to completely rip off Adam Goren. If you want really funny odd punk music, check that dude out. I have much respect for him (look under "Atom & His Package"). A new demo will be in the works, due to the fact that there is now only one copy of my previous in existence and it has probably been destroyed. And it also sucks, so I'm hoping nobody ever hears it.

Barbecue in the rain coming up. Gitmahdrinkon.

No comments:

Post a Comment