Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Noich noich noich shmokin' weed shmokin' weed.

No song title name this time. Quote is from "Clerks" and "Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back."

I am going to be updating more often since a lot more goes on than I expected.

More good music has come out recently. AFI's "Crash Love" is actually pretty decent and a lot better than the last two shit albums they made. Brand New's new album "Daisy" is unsurprisingly disappointing with a large amount of suck. I was partial to their last album but it didn't sound spectacular and this new album is just 2-3 minute versions of those songs.

I gotta give props to Jemina Pearl, though. Her new album "Break it Up" is as wonderful as I expected. I absolutely adore her. I knew it would have a friendlier sound than her old band, Be Your Own PET, but that doesn't mean she's any less amazing. She still has the same attitude and is still the queen of punk rock right now. Buy her album and be dazzled. Big points for Iggy Pop doing a song with her. He is the Godfather of punk after all.

That is my music post for today. I'm about to write another post, one I actually planned on writing today. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment