Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Check your life span.

Title from an awesome Girls Against Boys song. I don't know the name of it, though... Does anybody else do this? You listen to an entire album, do it a couple times, get the songs into your memory, then not bother to know the song names? GvsB is big on my play list right now.

If you decide to read my shit (not that kind of shit, but this shit), you'll notice I'm going to be writing about music a lot. I used to interview local bands and made a one-issue fan-zine with a close friend. I still occasionally visit bands in recording studios and get the word out about new albums. I am against big chain retailers and do not mind the 25 minute drive to the independent record store. Check out Vintage Vinyl (www.vvinyl.com) in Fords, NJ. Voted one of the top five record stores by Rolling Stone. They're a great place to get used albums for under $5 and also a great place for vinyl.

Cat requests food.

ktxbi.

P.S.
FUCK SHINEDOWN.

No comments:

Post a Comment